3 years ago
The University of Kurdistan Hewler will be offering summer intensive English language courses for recent high school graduates from July 17th to Sept 17th 2016. This Pre-Intermediate English course was developed to help high school graduates meet the minimum English language requirement of 4.5 IELTS for the Foundation English program or 5.5 IELTS for undergraduate admittance into the University.
* This B-1 preparatory course consists of daily classes totaling 7 hours of weekly instruction time over an 8 week period.
* This course is for students who have a functional command of English which allows them to comprehend, speak and interact at a basic level in an all English medium environment.
* Course admittance testing/placement is free. Please contact the University Academic Support Office for available testing dates.
* Total course cost- $250 which includes text book and homework book
* Courses taught by an experienced native English teacher
* All participants must have an expected 75%+ National Exam Average
Location: The Academic Support Office is located on the Third floor (T- 17) of the main academic building on 30 Meter Avenue on the University of Kurdistan-Hewler campus. For more information contact the ASO at; 0750-819-3380, or e-mail us at [email protected]
* Office hours are weekdays from 8:30 to 4:30 pm.