In its firm belief that Kurdistani youth have nothing less than any of their counterparts in the developed world, University of Kurdistan Hawler (UKH) strives to motivate its beloved students to think. To think not only for their academic topics they study, but also in their daily lives to take their active and expected role in the socio-economic revitalisation and sustainable growth of their surroundings.
In the light of this, UKH has established a system by which all staff and students are supported to pursue their business ideas through establishment of small businesses that are born out of the UKH family and activities. The entire process is handled professionally and in accordance to international rules and regulations with regards to observing Intellectual Property Rights, Data Protection Act and Quality Assurance.
The University will support you on:
1. Developing your viable idea into a business proposal that could attract funding.
2. Seeking to secure financial support and funding for its implementation.
3. Partnering with external organisations for the required support at different stages of the business.
4. Providing relevant support and training to establish the idea into a small business and managing its function.
Any candidate within UKH family (Management, administrative staff, Academics and Students) with business ideas should:
1. Communicate with Deborah Morgan by emailing a brief on their intention to participate. Email: [email protected]
2. A meeting will be arranged with the Entrepreneur and all present will sign a consent form stating that the presented business idea will remain secure for its owner.
3. The team will work on assessing the viability of the business idea and work with the entrepreneur in developing it if found viable.