Lab assistant in Geology holds a BS.c from the university of Damascus (Syria) in Geophysics, master student in his second year. His area of expertise covers, drilling oil and water wells, wellsite geologist, Core processing engineer, and mud logging. He had worked with several international oil companies in Kurdistan; Gazprom, ALS Group and Taqa Energy.
• liaising with academic staff to discuss timetables, equipment requirements, and work plans.
• running trials of experiments prior to classes and then demonstrating techniques for experiments.
• maintaining and repairing equipment and laboratory apparatus.
• supporting the work of teachers in classes and laboratory sessions and giving technical advice to staff and students.
• working with individual students and supporting them on research projects.
• ensuring that all health and safety procedures are understood and followed correctly.
FIELD INTERNATIOAL (OFI) (2012 – 1-1-2014) Geologist–surface logging service
(MUD LOGGER) Relevant Clients:
· OMV (BB-4,BB-5-
· AFREN (BR-4,BR-5-
Kurdistan)2. China National Logging Corporation (CNLC) (15-1-2014 to 6-9-2014)
· ORYX (ASS-2
3. Junior Core Engineer Corpro ALS GLOBAL (6-9-2014 to
4-10-2014) Relevant Clients:
4. Wellsite Geologist Gazprom Kurdistan (4-10-2014 to
Hydro geologist and wellsite geologist with TAQA energy Kurdistan (18-3-2015 to
Teaching and Lab assistant of physical Geology-Kurdistan university Hawler
(Sep-2015 to present)
Supervisor and technician in Drilling oil and water wells, wellsite geologist, core processing engineer, and mud logging. He had worked with several international oil companies in Kurdistan; Gazprom, ALS Group, OMV and Afren